• UAE, Dubai Market & Population Studies
• Competition Assessment & Gap Analysis
• Remerchandising and Leasing Strategy
• Retail Real Estate Audit & Improvement Strategy
• Unit by Unit Assessment of All Shops
• Historical & Future Financial Evaluation
Established in 1981, Al Ghurair Centre was the first shopping mall in the MENA region located in Deira, the heart of Old Dubai. The mall is centred around a mixed-use, master-planned residential and commercial community.
In 2013, Al Ghurair Centre underwent an expansion to deliver a better experience. The addition of 150 new stores was complemented by premium & popular dining concepts, an additional 60,000 square feet of office space, a serviced-apartment complex, a 5-star hotel and many other attractions.